Joyless - Wisdom & Arrogance (2000)

today i realized there are 6 months left until this decade ends and soon everyone will make best of 2000-2009 lists for everything. i'm going to rage hard when i don't see this album on most of those best albums lists. this album is beautiful, sad and fucking amazing. i'll admit it took me a while to "get it" since this has been on my computer for a long while now and i just fell in love with it, i can't stop listening to it and i hope most of you will feel the same way after you get it.

PS i love how i said nothing about the actual music. but that's for you to find out.

download

2 Responses so far.

  1. amps11 says:

    sometimes the music has to speak for itself. based on your great taste and passion, I have no doubt that this is a keeper. I look forward to trying it out, thank you!

  2. i like this a lot

    i played the song 'isn't it nice' on my stupid radio show

    thanks

Leave a Reply