Macha - Forget Tomorrow (2004)


I like last.fm's description, so I'm going to use it.

Macha is an experimental post-rock band from Athens, Georgia comprised of brothers Joshua McKay (main song writer/multi-instrumentalist), Mischo McKay (drums/percussion), Kai Reidl (multi-instrumentalist), & Wes Martin (multi-instrumentalist& ex-Edie Brickell and The New Bohemians guitarist). Macha’s music combines the precision tension-and-release post-punk of Mogwai with the lush, hypnotic grind of My Bloody Valentine, along with bits of new wave and Indonesian Gamelan.

Recommended.

Download & Comment

Categories: , , ,

One Response so far.

  1. Don Vito says:

    I'm not that good at following blogs, i usually grab what i can and leave, but yours is the best of them all. First, thanx for Macha, album is great, and for everything else you post here. Gonna tell everybody about you! Thanx again, I'll follow you as long as you exist!

Leave a Reply