The Sonics - Here Are The Sonics (1965)




An influential album in the development on Punk Rock, and one of the best albums of the 60's, imo. The vocals are powerful, and the guitar and drums are catchy. It sounds like something you'd hear in Grease, but better. This one of the few albums that I consider essential, so check it out.

download

Categories: , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. Tropolist says:

    I always thought the cover of the Sonic Youth EP looked out of character with their other releases. Now I understand it was homage (or parody). Same font, same layout, same everything.

  2. R says:

    Great album, a classic! This kind of sharing isn't only giving away some music, it's also about bringing back memories.

    My mediafire sharefolder: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8a1a789226a07519d5a101cf914073b4e48fc064abdfc8cb

    Not much right now but it will increase almost daily.

  3. Phil says:

    I too came here after noticing the Sonic Youth EP cover parody (or something). I'm getting this only because you recommended it as an essential album, which means I'm guessing it's pretty damn good.

  4. Rew128 says:

    uess what? I found a site that's giving Minecraft gift codes away for free! http://freeminecraftgiftcode.net

Leave a Reply