Children of Nova - The Complexity of Light (2009)


A brilliant little EP from an up and coming San Diego prog-rock band. After seeing this posted in several share threads on you-know-where, I decided to give it a listen. And boy, was I not disappointed. Poppy, proggy, pretentious goodness that sounds like The Mars Volta, The Fall of Troy, and Karnivool combined. I hope they release a full length at some point, but for now, The Complexity of Light will suffice as my guilty "it's-prog-but-might-make-people-think-I'm-gay" pleasure.

4 Responses so far.

  1. these guys are friends with the guys from Mega64.com :>

  2. guy with a bird head what is this i dont even

  3. Pamela says:

    Thank you for sharing!
    I just discovered these guys on the Rock Band Network and I LOVE THEM!

Leave a Reply