Florence + The Machine - Lungs (2009)

2 lazy 2 type. from last.fm:


Florence + The Machine (recording as Florence And The Machine) is the name of Florence Welch and a collaboration of other artists who provide backing music for her voice. Florence is an art- college dropout from Camberwell, London, who was discovered singing Motown covers in a nightclub toilet, drunk. Musically Florence and the Machine’s sound is generally referred to as soul inspired indie rock.


PS: howl is my favorite song on this album.
DECEMBER 3RD 2009 EDIT: drumming song is now my favorite song on this album.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Oh Christ this is so good. Post their EP before this album, pleeeease for the good of everything.

  2. Good lord. I didn't even want to like this, but this is one undeniably fantastic album. Great upload.

  3. Shermaine says:

    HI, I LIKE THIS, ty. I know how you feel when people don't comment. I WILL COMMENT FROM NOW ON :) Thanks so much.

Leave a Reply