Immortal - All Shall Fall (2009)

immortal is back niggers! one of the best norwegian black metal bands from the 90s releases their first album since they got back together in 2006 and they stay true to their style. these sons of northern darkness bring an album of pure holocaust to fight battles in the north against blizzard beasts at the heart of winter. fucking loving this. fuck pussy melancholic ambient black metal, listen to trve norwegian black metal.


Categories: , ,

2 Responses so far.

  1. Aldrenean says:

    Good shit. Brutal, monstrous sound, yet still melodic enough to be very listenable.

  2. Rocktopus says:

    I'm a very picky metal listener. There are some bands/songs that I really like, but most of the time I don't enjoy the genre(s) at all. Still, though, this is one of my favorite downloads from your site, and I've been following it for a decent while now. Thanks!

Leave a Reply