Estradasphere - Palace of Mirrors (2006)


If California-era Mr. Bungle were an instrumental rock group, they would sound a bit like Estradasphere. The band has described their song on this album as "Romanian Gypsy Death Metal," "Spaghetti Eastern," and "Bulgarian Surf," and if you're interest isn't piqued by now, you might need to check your pulse.

Get it here

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Keep doin' whatcha doin'. Even though it's not always said, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say it is VERY MUCH appreciated. Thank-you.

  2. Unknown says:

    So this is really fucking awesome. Truly, you fucking love music.

  3. mrk_d says:

    If people like this, they should check out Secret Chiefs 3, specifically the album Book of Horizons.

  4. looking forward to this. mr. bungle - california is one of my favorite albums ever.

  5. [tlr] says:

    I like to listen to this album while playing Magic: The Gathering. Lol...

    [tlr]

Leave a Reply