And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar (2009)


And So I Watch You From Afar's convoluted sound blends playful, yet soundscaping mathy-post rock crescendos, and fat crushing Boston hardcore drops together well enough that it doesn't seem like a contradiction. Also included is a 8 track bonus disc with 3 live tracks, and original demo.

6 Responses so far.

  1. Alex says:

    I fucking love this band. Dl'ing for the bonus content.

  2. Aldrenean says:

    This is fucking awesome!

  3. Aldrenean says:

    After repeated listens, this has become probably my favorite album from this blog since La Dispute's second album.

  4. Will says:

    I had this album on repeat for a lot of my better hours last summer. Love it so much.

  5. Anonymous says:

    awesome band...

  6. Unknown says:

    fuckin awesome band...

Leave a Reply